Sunday, January 3, 2010

1/52 Maggie Moo


IMG_6764, originally uploaded by Tracy Tisdale Photography.
Realizing at 9pm at night that I have yet to create my very first post was kind of stressful. I grabbed my camera and started looking through my house for something I could take a picture of. I went straight for the laundry room, where I have spent most of my evening, but didn't really feel inspired to take a picture of my lovely, new, red, washing machine. I took one look of the kids and they were doing videos of each other in these crazy get ups. They had marked their faces with red stripes and stuffed pillows all in their clothes??? They would have killed me for posting those pictures on my blog. So, Maggie was the only thing I could come up with on short notice. I crawled down next to her on the floor and she just starred at me...or tried to stare at me through her long locks. (gosh she needs a haircut) I'm sure she was wondering why this crazy woman with a camera was down in her face. She didn't care, she didn't move, she didn't even make a sound. There! I got it! My first week is done!

13 comments:

Lisa Harrison said...

awwwwwwwwww. love this Tracy. Great dof and nice conversion.

Unknown said...

Hey ! I might could do this on my wordpress blog that I never post on !!LOL Tracy jackson is doing the 365 but there is no way I could do that !! I do have a life !!! HA

Teresa said...

Love this shot! What a great way to start off the 52 weeks!!

Megs said...

Aw, I love it Tracy. :-) Great vantage point.

Krystal said...

This is adorable!! love your conversion!!

Sara Tegman Photography said...

Always have a mooshie heart for the 4 legged ones.....she is a beauty. Super impressive that this is 9pm at night....love the B&W, too!

Sarah Phillips said...

That just made me giggle. SO cute.

DianeC said...

Nice shot. Very sweet.

Stacey said...

She is ADORABLE Tracy! Wonderful pic.

Becky Schultz said...

AWE! how sweet is she?!

Head Gaggler said...

Aww, what a beautiful and sweet shot. Love the reflection too.

Traca said...

So cute!

Alexis said...

So adorable! I love the perspective and composition!